Make a difference in someone’s life today by becoming an Angels of Eternal Hope Volunteer!
Our volunteers hold a special place in the heart of our hospice and palliative care team. They go above and beyond to make our patients and families feel more at ease. We could not perform the everyday quality care to our patients without our volunteers.
Our volunteer team runs our non-profit organization, Angels of Eternal Hope. Because of our non-profit we are able to give back to our patients and their families, and our community. We are so gracious to have a group of volunteers who so willingly give their heart, time, and special interests and talents to our patients and families. Our volunteers serve our community in several different ways:
Patient Care Volunteer
- Visiting with patients at Hope House
- Visiting with patients in their homes
- Courtesy cart
- Relieving caregivers for short period of time so they can run errands, take a break, etc.
- Playing games and/or doing an activity with patients
Special Events Volunteer
- Helping organize fundraising events
- Help host booths at health and wellness fairs
- Bereavement notices
- Bereavement follow up phone calls
Special Talents/Therapy Volunteer
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Art therapy
- Massage therapy